We have the capabilities to tackle the most complicated design and application issues. Our years of experience in design and manufacturing solutions coupled with our access to talent in the industry, have brought immeasurable added value to our customers. Let us prove this to you, challenge us with your issues and let us see if we can help. We are proud to say our roots in this business came from tackling the problem parts of our customers one at a time. One of our design goals is to reduce the number of components while creating a product improvement at a cost reduction.
Our commitment to service is more than a promise, it is why our customers continue to give us more business. At CRS, everyone is accessible, giving our customers the right answers, when they need them. Our sales people spend their t ime educating our customers and working directly with Engineering on design issues and material requirements. Perhaps the most valued portion of service is face-to-face contact. At CRS we look forward to seeing our customers. We ask all of our clients to take us to task on the long-lost art of service, we want to know your product intimately. CRS boasts 99.5%+ on time performance to your MRP requirements.
Because Chicago Rubber & Seal , Inc. is the consolidated source for rubber products and seals at many large OEM’s, our purchasing power is increased ten-fold over our customers. Our world class industry sourcing expertise in conjunction with our optimized logistics system have provided us with and incredible advantage for us and our customers. CRS has tactical logistical consolidation points in Low Cost Regions for monthly container consolidations. As vendor consolidation is vital to your company’s efficiency, please take advantage of our extensive but focused product line.
Our quality system covers the entire supply process; from the design and quoting process,to production, and ultimate delivery to the customer. Our goal is to address all potential issues up front, and in detail.
- PPAP’s are available from our ISO, QS and TS16949 registered factories and documents will be supplied upon request or with all 1st article orders.
- All of our products are quoted to manufacturing tolerances standards that will insure consistency from part to part.
- Rubber Products materials are produced to meet specified industry standard, ASTM call-outs.
- Hoses are produced to current SAE & JASO Standards.
- Inspection Equipment: Our facilities use the latest equipment to make sure that you receive parts to print, the first time.
- Proven controls are in place to insure Pre-Production Approval Process to production manufacturing flows seemlessly.